You are a specialist travel company. So are we.
At AirPlus International, all our products are exclusively designed for the corporate travel market. And because it is the only thing we do, we are laser-focused on doing it very well.
A tailored service
As part of the travel industry ourselves, your business is much more than another financial transaction to us. Our philosophy is to build a truly consultative relationship that understands how to create the right payment structure to fit the shape of your business – your unique processes, business mix and financial arrangements.
- Reduce your payment processing costs
For travel management companies (TMCs), we estimate that the full cost of processing an invoice is £17 per transaction. By moving off invoicing, your processing costs will drop dramatically, you’ll never have to worry about chasing non-payers again and you can concentrate on doing what you do best – running a top-class TMC.
- Focus on your day job
As a TMC, your speciality is arranging and consulting on travel for your clients. Using a specialist payment provider instead of spending time on thinking about payment and processing complicated invoices allows you to instead concentrate on what you do best.
- Give your clients better management information
Top-class MI drives better policy control and supplier negotiations for your clients. When you give them the AirPlus Company Account, you ensure they receive uniquely detailed MI no other card provider can offer.
- Give your clients automated feeds into their expense management tools
For clients with an automated expense management solution, such as SAP, Concur or KDS, AirPlus are the natural choice. Each transaction made through an AirPlus payment solution can be uploaded directly into the online expense report of the traveller – a huge time-saver.
- Give your clients automated feeds into their accounting and finance systems
AirPlus payment solutions are designed to integrate seamlessly with your clients’ systems. A single monthly AirPlus Company Account statement can be uploaded directly into their accounting and financial packages, leaving a clear audit trail.
- Uniquely rich data
We are the only UK issuer to operate our lodge card on the UATP platform. UATP is airline-owned, which means our customers gain unique access to direct airline data. Examples include:
- Level 3 data – Enhanced information includes booking class, whether the fare was negotiated and whether there was an upgrade.
- Pro-rated data – Data split out for each leg of a multi-sector booking.
- Flown data – For certain airlines, we also offer data based on what was actually flown rather than, as with other payment systems, what was ticketed. Flown data is exceptionally useful for supplier negotiations. It also helps identify unused tickets.
- Tax summary data – Full airline tax and fees breakdown. Again, no other issuer offers this data.