More than 90 percent of all companies worldwide send their employees on business trips – business travel is a company‘s second-largest controllable cost. With AirPlus Corporate Cards and AirPlus Virtual Cards, you can control and keep track of these expenses: there is no need for cash advances, processing costs drop, travel expense reports are easier and comprehensive insurance protection is included.
The benefits of implementing an effective payment programme for travel and expenses are widely documented and when done correctly form a ‘virtuous circle’ of payments and processing that flows around a company’s internal and external systems with minimal need for manual processing.
Choosing the right payment provider and the most appropriate type of card programme is not easy. So what do you need to know to secure the best deal for your business?
Setting up a payment and expense programme with AirPlus creates a range benefits including:
- Better visibility of what is being spent and where it is being spent,
- Increasing the control over travel spending,
- Reducing the need for cash advances,
- Eliminating potential expenses fraud by employees, and
- Cutting the costs and time wasted during the expenses process.