Are your company’s pre-trip travel expenses becoming more difficult to manage? Consolidating multiple invoices for plane and train tickets, as well as accommodation, can become very complex, very quickly. Luckily, there is a solution that streamlines processes, increases transparency and offers the data needed to cut costs.
With the AirPlus Company Account, you have business travel management under control.
The AirPlus Company Account is an award-winning service that simplifies the entire travel expense management process. By centralising all of your employees’ pre-trip travel expenses into one account and providing comprehensive support systems and accurate reporting, we can help save you time, while delivering significant cost savings for your business.
If you have a company account with us, we’ll send you a single electronic invoice consolidating all your travel expenses. You can customise the invoice to include only the data you need or find relevant. This streamlines the accounting process for your business, reduces admin and provides the understanding needed to evaluate and optimise your travel budget.
Total visibility and enhanced data.
The AirPlus Company Account is partnered with the airline-owned UATP network. This provides access to data you will not be able to find elsewhere, and a comprehensive source of booking and transaction information at your fingertips. As such, it equips your business with the insight needed to negotiate better deals with frequent travel service providers.
Your benefits at a glance:
- A dedicated account manager to ensure you get the end-to-end solution you need
- Specialist advice from our dedicated UK-based support team
- Worldwide acceptance on the MasterCard and UATP network
- Access to A.I.D.A. Virtual Payment – our industry-leading virtual card solution
- Streamlining of all your corporate scheduled air spend
- Easy payment of scheduled flights and associated ancillary fees centrally
- A complete overview of spend and all transactions
- Exceptional data quality providing you with the insight you need to make savings
- Reduced need for individual cards and easier expense management
- Increased compliance with your travel policy