We at AirPlus strive to provide the highest possible level of service and maintain a healthy customer relationship at all levels. We recognize that there may be instances when these standards are not met. In these cases, we want to handle each complaint in a timely, fair and acceptable manner.
The steps below show you what to do if you are dissatisfied with the service we have provided and wish to make a complaint regarding AirPlus International, our services, products or any individual working for AirPlus.
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints
- To keep you informed of the progress of your complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution
- To regularly analyze and review complaints to improve our products and services
What to do if you wish to make a complaint
We want to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. In order to do this, we would be grateful if you could provide the following details:
- Your name and company
- Your account number
- A telephone number or email address where we can contact you
- A clear description of your concerns or complaint
- Any copies of relevant documentation
Please contact your local Customer Service team with these details. They will make every effort to resolve your complaint immediately.
A list with local contact details can be found on any of our local websites (www.airplus.com).
What we will do
- We will acknowledge in writing that we have received your complaint within two business days
- We will keep you informed of the proposed actions, progress and expected timeframe for resolution
- We aim to resolve complaints in a timely manner and generally do so within 15 business days
- Complex cases may take up to 35 business days to resolve; we will regularly update you on the process and likely timeframe for resolution
- We will advise you in writing of the outcome of the complaint
If you are still dissatisfied
If you remain dissatisfied with the proposed outcome you receive from us, you may request a review of your complaint by the Arbitration Panel of the Deutsche Bundesbank (Taunusanlage 5 – 60329 Frankfurt am Main – Germany, email@example.com ). They provide a free, independent service for resolving disputes.
Positive action on complaints
We value your feedback. Letting us know when you are unhappy with our service gives us the opportunity to put matters right for you and to improve our service for everyone.